Full curl : a Jenny Willson mystery / Dave Butler.
- 13 of 14 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
1 current hold with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781459739031 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1459739035 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 372 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Toronto : Dundurn, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
"Jenny Willson is a hard-edged, caustic-witted warden from Banff National Park who considers poachers and ladder-climbing bureaucrats equally repulsive and worthy of the same painful fate. Does keeping her promise to protect her park from them mean crossing lines and putting her career at risk? When Willson discovers animals disappearing from Canada's mountain parks, she begins a complex investigation that follows a trail of deceit, distraction, and murder. With a growing list of victims, animal and human, Willson finds herself in a race for justice that crisscrosses the Canada-U.S. border and pushes Willson to a place she might not be able to come back from."--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Poaching > Fiction.
Wildlife crimes > Fiction.