Robert B. Parker's Buckskin / Robert Knott.
- 3 of 23 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
7 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780735218277
- Physical Description: 326 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
After marshals Virgil Cole and Everett Hitch lay Appaloosa's sheriff to rest, an emerging handful of men eagerly vie for the deceased sheriff's vacant office. No sooner are various campaigns under way when gold is discovered in the foothills just outside of town, sending Appaloosa buzzing with excitement. With the strike, a slew of new problems develop for Cole and Hitch. Two shrewd mining factions and their hired gun hands square off over the claim. And on the eve of the new sheriff's appointment, a powerful snowstorm blankets Appaloosa.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cole, Virgil (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Hitch, Everett (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Gold mines and mining > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.