Sodom Road exit / Amber Dawn.
- 8 of 9 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781551527161 (trade paperback)
- Physical Description: 405 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Vancouver, British Columbia : Arsenal Pulp Press, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
It's the summer of 1990, and Crystal Beach in Ontario has lost its beloved, long-running amusement park, leaving the lakeside village a virtual ghost town. It is back to this fallen community that Bailey Enrica Martin must return to live with her overbearing mother after dropping out of university and racking up significant debt. But an economic downturn, mother-daughter drama, and Generation X disillusionment soon prove to be the least of Bailey's troubles: a mysterious and salacious force begins to dog her; inexplicable sounds in the night and unimaginable sites spotted in the periphery. Soon enough, Bailey must confront the unresolved traumas that haunt Crystal Beach.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||College dropouts > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Ontario > Fiction.