The fifth to die / J.D. Barker.
- 8 of 10 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780544973978 (hc)
- Physical Description: 526 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
When the body of a young girl is found beneath in frozen waters, she is quickly identified as Ella Reynolds. But how did she get there? While the detectives of Chicago Metro try to make sense of the quickly developing case, Detective Porter secretly continues his pursuit of the Four Monkey Killer. When the captain finds out about Porter's activities, he's suspended, leaving his partners Clair and Nash to continue the search for the new killer alone.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Detectives > Illinois > Chicago > Fiction.
Serial murderers > Fiction.