Ayesha at last : a novel / Uzma Jalaluddin.
- 20 of 26 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781443455848 (trade paperback)
- Physical Description: 339 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Toronto : Harper Avenue, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
Ayesha Shamsi is a secular Muslim. When she begins working with Khalid, a conservative, handsome young Muslim man, on a fundraiser for the mosque, she has to deal with both her attraction to him and her irritation with his complacency. Once her gorgeous young cousin becomes engaged to him, however, Ayesha is torn between how she feels about the straightforward Khalid and her suspicions about his wealthy family. Taking it upon herself to investigate rumours about them, she finds she has to deal with not just what she discovers about Khalid, but also the truth of what she realizes about herself.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Muslim women > Fiction.
Family life > Fiction.