The outsider / Stephen King.
- 58 of 73 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
2 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781501180989
- Physical Description: 561 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
"An eleven-year-old boy's violated corpse is found in a town park. Eyewitnesses and fingerprints point unmistakably to one of Flint City's most popular citizens. He is Terry Maitland, Little League coach, English teacher, husband, and father of two girls. Detective Ralph Anderson, whose son Maitland once coached, orders a quick and very public arrest. Maitland has an alibi, but Anderson and the district attorney soon add DNA evidence to go with the fingerprints and witnesses. Their case seems ironclad...Terry Maitland seems like a nice guy, but is he wearing another face?"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Evidence, Criminal > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.