- 5 of 8 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781988298252 (trade paperback)
- Physical Description: 305 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Calgary, Alberta : Freehand Books, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
June Figg looks forward to a quiet retirement - if only she can get her three adult children to finally move out of the house. But one thing or another seems to get in the way, and the house is getting more crowded by the minute.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Retirement > Fiction.
Dysfunctional families > Fiction.
Adult children living with parents > Fiction.
Adult children > Family relationships > Fiction.
Adultery > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Adoption > Fiction.