Sea prayer / Khaled Hosseini ; illustrated by Dan Williams.
- 18 of 35 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
7 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780735236783 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : colour illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Viking, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Sea Prayer is composed in the form of a letter, from a father to his son, on the eve of their journey. Watching over his sleeping son, the father reflects on the dangerous sea-crossing that lies before them. It is also a vivid portrait of their life in Homs, Syria, before the war, and of that city's swift transformation from a home into a deadly war zone.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Refugees > Syria > Fiction.
Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Syria > History > Civil War, 2011- > Refugees > Fiction.
Homs (Syria) > Fiction.