Blood oath / Linda Fairstein.
- 12 of 25 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
2 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781524743109
- Physical Description: 355 pages : maps ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Dutton, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Assistant DA Alexandra Cooper of the Manhattan Sex Crimes Unit is finally back at work following a leave of absence. With more women feeling empowered to name their abuser, Alex is eager to return to the courtroom to do what she does best. But even she can't anticipate the complexity of her first case when she meets Lucy, a young woman who testified years earlier at a landmark federal trial ... and now reveals that she was sexually assaulted by a prominent official during that time.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cooper, Alexandra (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women lawyers > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
Public prosecutors > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.