Marilla of Green Gables : a novel / Sarah McCoy.
- 17 of 19 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780062697714
- Physical Description: xii, 300 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Includes bibliographic references
Plucky and ambitious, Marilla Cuthbert is thirteen years old when her world is turned upside down. Her beloved mother dies in childbirth, and Marilla suddenly must bear the responsibilities of a farm wife: cooking, sewing, keeping house, and overseeing the day-to-day life of Green Gables with her brother, Matthew and father, Hugh.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Farm life > Fiction.
Women > Canada > History > 19th century > Fiction.
Independence in women > Fiction.
Antislavery movements > Canada > Fiction.
Prince Edward Island > History > 19th century > Fiction.