Killing commendatore : a novel / Haruki Murakami ; translated from the Japanese by Philip Gabriel and Ted Goossen.
- 28 of 34 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780385690690
- ISBN: 038569069X
- Physical Description: 681 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : Bond Street Books/Doubleday Canada, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"Originally published in Japan in two volumes, titled Kishidancho goroshi: Dai ichi-bu, Arawareru idea hen and Kishidancho goroshu: Dai ni-bu, Utsurou metafa hen by Shinchosha Publishing Co.,Ltd.,Tokyo, in 2017.
Translation of: Kishidancho goroshi
"The much-anticipated new novel from the internationally acclaimed, best-selling author of 1Q84 and Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage, Killing Commendatore is an epic tour de force of love and loneliness, war and art--as well as a loving homage to The Great Gatsby--and a stunning work of imagination from one of our greatest writers"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Portrait painters > Fiction.
Painting, Japanese > Fiction.