The fall of Gondolin / by J.R.R. Tolkien ; edited by Christopher Tolkien ; with illustrations by Alan Lee.
- 26 of 31 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
1 current hold with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780008302757
- Physical Description: 302 pages, 4 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some colour), colour map, genealogical table ; 23 cm
- Publisher: London : HarperCollinsPublishers, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
In the tale of 'The Fall of Gondolin' are two of the greatest powers in the world. There is Morgoth, a being of the uttermost evil, unseen in this story but ruling over a vast military power from his fortress of Angband. Deeply opposed to Morgoth is Ulmo, second in might only to Manwë, chief of the Valar.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Middle Earth (Imaginary place) > Fiction.