Golden child : a novel / Claire Adam.
- 1 of 6 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
2 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780525572992
- ISBN: 0525572996
- Physical Description: 281 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First United States edition.
- Publisher: New York : SJP for Hogarth, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
A family tries to survive in rural Trinidad, when one thirteen year old twin boy walks into the bush one evening and does not come home. Clyde, the father, is forced to go looking and when he learnes his son's fate, his world is shattered.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenagers > Fiction.
Twins > Fiction.
Families > Trinidad and Tobago > Trinidad > Fiction.
Trinidad > Fiction.