The night window / Dean Koontz.
- 32 of 44 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780525484707
- Physical Description: 417 pages : illustrations; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Bantam Books, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
At first, only Jane Hawk stood against the "Arcadian" conspirators, but slowly others have emerged to stand with her, even as there are troubling signs that the "adjusted" people are beginning to spin viciously out of control. Now, in the thrilling, climactic showdown that will decide America's future, Jane will require all her resources - and more - as she confronts those at the malevolent, impregnable centre of power.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hawk, Jane (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Fugitives from justice > Fiction.
Government investigators > Fiction.
Secret societies > Fiction.
Conspiracies > Fiction.