Normal people / Sally Rooney.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
7 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780571334643
- ISBN: 0571334644
- ISBN: 9780571334650 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 266 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: London, England : Faber & Faber, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
Connell and Marianne grow up in the same small town in rural Ireland. The similarities end there; they are from very different worlds. When they both earn places at Trinity College in Dublin, a connection that has grown between them lasts long into the following years. This is an exquisite love story about how a person can change another person's life - a simple yet profound realisation that unfolds beautifully over the course of the novel. It tells us how difficult it is to talk about how we feel and it tells us - blazingly - about cycles of domination, legitimacy and privilege.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||College students > Fiction.
Interpersonal attraction > Fiction.
Dublin (Ireland) > Fiction.