Queenie : a novel / Candice Carty-Williams.
- 10 of 18 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
4 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781501196010
- ISBN: 1501196014
- Physical Description: 330 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scout Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scout Press, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Queenie Jenkins is a 25-year-old Jamaican British woman living in London, straddling two cultures and slotting neatly into neither. After a messy break up from her long-term white boyfriend, Queenie seeks comfort in all the wrong places. As Queenie careens from one questionable decision to another, she finds herself wondering all of the questions today's woman must face in a world trying to answer them for her.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jamaicans > England > London > Fiction.
Women > Identity > Fiction.