After the end / Clare Mackintosh.
- 6 of 26 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
8 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780451490568
- Physical Description: 390 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
"The breathtaking, emotional new novel from Clare Mackintosh. A story about impossible choices. A story about the strength and fragility of love"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Terminally ill children > Fiction.