On earth we're briefly gorgeous : a novel / Ocean Vuong.
- 3 of 19 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
6 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780525562023
- Physical Description: 246 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Press, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
"On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous is a letter from a son to a mother who cannot read. Written when the speaker, Little Dog, is in his late twenties, the letter unearths a family's history that began before he was born--a history whose epicenter is rooted in Vietnam--and serves as a doorway into parts of his life his mother has never known, all of it leading to an unforgettable revelation. At once a witness to the fraught yet undeniable love between a single mother and her son, it is also a brutally honest exploration of race, class, and masculinity."--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vietnamese Americans > Fiction.
Mothers and sons > Fiction.
Families. > Fiction.