The road home : a novel / Richard Paul Evans.
- 8 of 33 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
3 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781501111822
- Physical Description: 320 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
Chicago celebrity and pitchman Charles James is supposed to be dead. Everyone believes he was killed in a fiery plane crash, a flight he narrowly missed. But thanks to that remarkable twist of fate, he's very much alive and ready for a second chance at life and love. Escaping death has brought Charles some clarity: the money, the fame, the expensive cars; none of it brought him true joy or peace. The last time he was truly happy was when he was married to his ex-wife Monica, before their relationship was destroyed by his ambition and greed.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Divorced people > Fiction.
Self-actualization (Psychology) > Fiction.
Self-realization > Fiction.
Santa Monica (Calif.) > Fiction.
United States Highway 66 > Fiction.