The oracle / Clive Cussler and Robin Burcell.
- 23 of 43 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780525539612
- Physical Description: 399 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
In AD 533, the last Vandal ruler in North Africa consults an oracle on how to defeat the invading Byzantine army. The oracle tells the king that a high priestess cast a curse upon the Vandal Kingdom after a sacred scroll was stolen. In order to lift the curse, the scroll must be returned to its rightful home. But the kingdom falls before the scroll is found, leaving its location a great mystery until a current day archeological dig, funded by Sam and Remi Fargo, uncovers some vital clues.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fargo, Sam (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Fargo, Remi (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Antiquities > Fiction.
Nigeria > Fiction.