Jamie's Friday night feast cookbook : epic weekend recipes for friends & family.
- 8 of 18 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
2 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781443458641 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 253 pages : colour illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: Trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : HarperCollins Publishers Ltd, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"Originally published in 2018 in the United Kingdom by Michael Joseph, an imprint of Penguin Books Ltd."--Page .
"Packed with show-stopping dishes for the weekend and special occasions, this is the ultimate in indulgent food. Learn and master the dishes made in the famous café on Southend pier by Jamie and his star-studded guests. From Party-time Mexican tacos with zingy salsa and sticky BBQ British ribs, to Steak & Stilton pie and the Ultimate veggie lasagne made with smoky aubergine, we're talking about big-hitting, crowd-pleasing recipes that everyone will love. Peppered with beautiful photography of the pier and café, bringing that wonderful sense of seaside nostalgia, this is certainly a visual as well as a culinary feast. It's all about sharing and celebrating the joy of good food. Treat yourself and your loved ones to this incredible selection of full-on weekend feasts from Jamie."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject