A boy and his dog at the end of the world / C.A. Fletcher.
- 9 of 23 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
1 current hold with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780316449458
- Physical Description: 365 pages : illustration ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Orbit, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
The world used to be crowded before all the people went away, but Gris and his parents were never lonely on their remote island. They had each other and their dogs. Then the thief came. There may be no laws left, but if you steal someone's dog, you can expect someone to come after you, because what's the point of love if you're not loyal.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Fiction.