The summer guests / Mary Alice Monroe ; foreword by Katherine Kaneb Bellissimo.
- 17 of 20 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781501193620
- Physical Description: xx, 348 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Gallery Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
When a sudden storm threatens the coasts of Florida and South Carolina, an eclectic group of evacuees flee for the farm of their friends Grace and Charles Phillips in North Carolina. They bring with them only the few treasured possessions they can carry. Strangers to all but the Phillips, they must ride out the storm together. During the course of one of the most challenging weeks of their lives, relationships are put to the test as the evacuees are forced to confront the unresolved issues they have with themselves and with each other.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Hurricanes > Fiction.
Horses > Training > Fiction.
North Carolina > Fiction.