The little teashop on Main / Jodie Thomas.
- 1 of 11 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781335005816
- Physical Description: 317 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Toronto : HQN Books, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
As Zoe, Emily and Shannon grow into women - forging careers, following dreams and finding love - they'll learn that life doesn't always unfold the way they want it to, but through it all, the one constant is each other, and their regular tea parties. And when the unthinkable happens, the girls must come together to face the greatest test of all.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Fiction.
Conduct of life > Fiction.