How not to die alone : a novel / Richard Roper.
- 19 of 22 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
2 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780525539889
- Physical Description: 324 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
For years Andrew has worked a thankless public health job, searching for the next of kin of those who die alone. Luckily, he goes home to a loving family every night. At least, that's what his co-workers believe. Then he meets Peggy. A misunderstanding has left Andrew trapped in his own white lie. When new employee Peggy breezes into the office like a breath of fresh air, she makes Andrew feel truly alive for the first time in decades. For twenty years, Andrew has worked to keep his heart safe, forgetting one important thing: how to live. Maybe it's time for him to start.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Loneliness > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.