The night before / Wendy Walker.
- 4 of 14 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
2 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781250198679
- Physical Description: viii, 310 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
"Rosie and Laura are as different as two sisters can be. One is stable and has the perfect family. The other struggles to break free from her troubled past. When Laura disappears after going on a blind date, Rosie takes matters into her own hands. But as Rosie begins to search for her sister, her greatest fears come to the surface. Could Laura be more of a danger than the stranger she meets, or is the night before her last night alive? Told in dual timelines—the night before and the day after—The Night Before is a riveting thriller about family loyalty, obsession, and what happens when the desire for love spins out of control."-- Publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Online dating > Fiction.
Blind dates > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Connecticut > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.