We went to the woods : a novel / Caite Dolan-Leach.
- 17 of 21 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780399588884
- Physical Description: 352 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 2019.
Certain that society is on the verge of economic and environmental collapse, five disillusioned twenty-somethings gather in upstate New York to transform an abandoned farm into an idyllic self-sustaining compound called the Homestead. Initially exhilarated by restoring the rustic dwellings, planting a garden, and learning the secrets of fermentation, the group is soon divided by slights, intense romantic and sexual relationships, jealousies, and suspicions. And as winter settles in, their experiment begins to feel not only misguided, but deeply isolating and dangerous.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Communal living > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Social isolation > Fiction.
Upstate New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.