The electric hotel / Dominic Smith.
- 2 of 9 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
1 current hold with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780374146856
- Physical Description: 336 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Sarah Crichton Books/Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
"Winding through the nascent days of cinema in Paris and Fort Lee, New Jersey, the battlefields of Belgium during World War I, and the faded Knickerbocker Hotel in 1960s Hollywood, The Electric Hotel follows the intertwined fates of the cinematographer Claude Ballard and his muse, Sabine Montrose"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cinematographers > Fiction.
Film historians > Fiction.
Silent films > Fiction.
Hotels > California > Los Angeles > Fiction.
Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.) > Fiction.