The last house guest : a novel / Megan Miranda.
- 2 of 21 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
2 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781501165375
- Physical Description: 343 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Littleport, Maine, has always felt like two separate towns: an ideal vacation enclave and a simple harbour community for the year-round residents. Each summer for almost a decade, visitor Sadie Loman and Littleport resident Avery Greer are inseparable - until Sadie is found dead. While the police rule the death a suicide, Avery can't help but feel there are those in the community, including a local detective and Sadie's brother, Parker, who blame her. Someone knows more than they're saying, and Avery is intent on clearing her name, before the facts get twisted against her.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Female friendship > Fiction.
Small cities > Maine > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Maine > Fiction.