The ditch : a novel / Herman Koch ; translated from the Dutch by Sam Garrett.
- 5 of 15 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780525572381
- Physical Description: 306 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First United States edition.
- Publisher: New York : Hogarth, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Originally published in Dutch in the Netherlands as De Greppel by Ambo Anthos, Amsterdam, in 2016.
Despite their long and happy marriage, Robert Walter, popular mayor of Amsterdam, is convinced that Sylvia is cheating on him - with a respectable alderman. Robert starts spending a lot of time and energy "behaving normally." Naturally, his normal behavior is far more suspicious - ultimately losing himself in increasingly panicked and paranoid trains of thought.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.