The first mistake / Sandie Jones.
- 3 of 16 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
2 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781250192028
- Physical Description: 290 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Minotaur Books, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Alice knows that life could have been different if her first husband had lived, but Nathan's arrival into her life gave her back the happiness she craved. And with her best friend Beth by her side, Alice can survive anything. So when Nathan starts acting strangely, Alice turns to Beth for help. But soon, Alice begins to wonder whether her trust has been misplaced. She doesn't know she's already made one mistake. And this time, the first mistake could be her last.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Best friends > Fiction.
Married people > Fiction.