Chimes of a lost cathedral / Janet Fitch.
- 17 of 23 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
2 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780316510059
- Physical Description: xiii, 735 pages : maps ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
After the events of "The Revolution of Marina M.," the young Marina Makarova finds herself on her own amid the devastation of the Russian Civil War. She finds new strength and self-reliance to fortify her in her sojourn, and to prepare her for the hardships and dilemmas still to come. Despite the ordeal of war and revolution, betrayal and privation and unimaginable loss, Marina at last emerges as the poet she was always meant to be.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Young women > Fiction.
Upper class women > Russia > Fiction.
Soviet Union > History > Revolution, 1917-1921 > Fiction.
Saint Petersburg (Russia) > Fiction.