This is home : a novel / Lisa Duffy.
- 2 of 6 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781501189258 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 278 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Atria paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Paperback, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
An teenage girl is trying to find her voice and the military wife who moves in downstairs, Quinn Ellis, are united in their search for the true meaning of home. Sixteen-year-old Libby Winters lives in Paradise, a seaside town north of Boston that rarely lives up to its name. After the death of her mother, she lives with her father, Bent, in the middle apartment of their triple decker home, Bent's two sisters, Lucy and Desiree, live on the top floor. A former soldier turned policeman, Bent often works nights, leaving Libby under her aunts' care. Shuffling back and forth between apartments, and the wildly different natures of her family, has Libby wishing for nothing more than a home of her very own. But soon enough, an unlikely friendship begins to blossom, when Libby and Quinn stretch and redefine their definition of family and home.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage girls > Fiction.
Military spouses > Fiction.
Neighbors > Fiction.