Eye spy / Mercedes Lackey.
- 7 of 10 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
2 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780756413200
- Physical Description: 326 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : DAW Books, Inc., 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Sequel to: The hills have spies.
Intrigued by the potential of her Gift, the Artificers seek to claim Abidela as their own - but so do the Healers. Through training with both of them, Abi discovers unique facets of her Gift, including a synesthetic connection to objects that allows her to "see" as well as feel the strains. Her Gift may also grant her a distinct advantage as a spy. With the help of her mentors, she must hone her gift to uncover the hidden secrets in the depths of Valdemar.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Valdemar (Imaginary place) > Fiction.
Psychic ability > Fiction.
Mags (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Synesthesia > Fiction.
Heralds > Fiction.
Spies > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Family spies ; book two
- A novel of Valdemar
- Lackey, Mercedes. Family spies ; bk. 2.
- Lackey, Mercedes. Novel of Valdemar.
- DAW book collectors ; no. 1829.