Stay and fight : a novel / Madeline ffitch.
- 7 of 9 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kootenay Library Federation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fernie Heritage Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780374268121 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 292 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
"This hilarious, truth-telling debut upends notions of family, protest, and Appalachia, and forces us to reimagine an America we think we know"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Back to the land > Fiction
Families > Fiction.